- Square Foot/Square Foots
- 40.00 - 400.00 INR
With sincerity and hard work of our professionals, we have carved a niche for ourselves in this domain by offering Terrace Insulation Services in most efficient manner. As per the defined industry standards, our experts render these services after understanding the requirements of the clients. These services are provided by our experienced workers in order to prevent from extreme high temperature. Furthermore, we are offering these Terrace Insulation Services in both, commercial and residential sectors at affordable price to our valued clients.
- Drill holes to fix 12mm dia nozzle @ 1.0m c/c. The depth of the hole should be maintained at 50- 75% of the depth of structural member.
- Holes should be cleansed first with air and then flushed out with water to remove dust, loose particles etc.
- The nozzles shall be fixed with high strength, fast setting polyester resin based sealing compound. In case of construction joints, a V groove of size 20mm wide 10mm deep should be cut along the line of joint. The groove should be filled with polyester resin based sealing compound and Nozzles can also be sealed with the same material.
- Injection grouting shall start after one hour from the time of sealing the nozzles. Injection should be done using a standard injection-grouting pump at a pressure of 40psi. In case of vertical members, the grouting shall
- Start from the lowest most nozzles and continued until the grout begins to flow out at the next higher nozzles. After injection the first nozzle should be closed off and injection should be continued at the next. Once the injected grout is cured, the nozzle should be cut and flushed with concrete surface. The following grout mix shall be used for grouting.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 Per Week
- 1 Week
- North India
B-115, 1st Floor, Vijay Vihar, Phase 2 Rohini, Delhi, Delhi, 110085, India